To gain market share and monopolize, smarter digital daddies (both private & govt sponsored) do not mind hacking and crushing even bigger entities like Yahoo, the most popular communications and services portal till 2014, as some breach exposed the vulnerabilities of its user base. Forget vulnerable individuals, how do even smaller firms protect its data and privacy.
More and more transactions of our daily lives are now online, with personal records, certificates, books and music kept in digital lockers. Post demonetisation in India, even the government has jumped and big pushing hard towards a cashless economy, we will be seeing more of our money being spent and received digitally. This necessitates a good understanding of staying safe online and protecting your assets.
As new items like “big data market”, “cloud”, “Internet of Things” (IoT) grows, more are getting enticed with fancy FAANG technologies and citing growing aspirations of young voting clusters and research conducted by angel agencies pampered by beneficiary cronies in back-end to control all resources possible including the “नन्हां मुन्ना” human minds and artificially inject smart thinking via remotely manipulable smart gadgets, networks and curvy devices!
We can still follow few rules for password protection and safety, leave rest to human ingenuity:
- Different passwords for each online account.
- Opt for secondary or two-factor authentication for your passwords.
- The longer a password, the harder it will be to hack.
- Change your passwords frequently.
Big brands are targeting government / utility projects and rapid growth in sectors such as e-commerce is expected to drive this demand and register profits. Managed Services Spending can be an area of focus – Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery, Monopolizing Ad Displays, Mobile Services, and Application development tools and IoT platforms are expected to witness rapid growth in the coming two years. Wiser way to go cloud is putting your own local servers instead of outsourcing to some good sounding brand in the Pacific. If you are not aware of cyber security and insider hacking, consider these:
1. Large corporations often hire covert hackers, backdoor wire with agencies and offer security in same breath, and term it as smart business growth
2. They can possibly index almost anything on cloud and sell to whoever pays more or maybe threats
3. Designed for scale / monopolies to flourish and big daddies to control all tech – injecting malware, adware, fakenews, spyware …
4. Priced low or offered for FREE just to attract as many human pigs possible and cut competition
5. Consequences cannot be established with short-term view or misguided uni-wisdom binaries
Get some relief from acting nights with Jumla Celebrities around the world. Remember the real cloudy daddies and mother earth – how they’re formed and what happens when they reacts with anger. Both are increasingly forming, reforming, malforming and disforming depending on human actions of last years. Internet technologies are no longer forming organically for public welfare, nexuses of gymkhana cronies are shaping it for short-term big bucks, and long-term colonization of masses via marketing some development gimmickry.
Daddy’s patent to threat competition – oligarchies / thug predators of Internet! “Sarcasm is a necessary element in survival kit when you’re surrounded by equally sarcastic hypes especially in opaque marketplaces!” @imsudhir