Invest in agriculture to reduce poverty / hunger or just pamper trading capitalists?

Those geographies supplying raw food, resources, energy and utilities to rest of world since hundreds of years are being straegically attacked by the 1% anti-social crooks (cronies owning trading / profiteering brands) using all available tools, to manufacture disasters, politics, empires, genocides and sufferings for the rest of 99% living slaves..

Agriculture Banking / Finance Corruption Economy Energy Infrastructure Law / Legal People Politics Retail World